Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blistex Lippies

My body shop lipbalm is running out (as if I haven’t consumed the others yet) I went panic buying for lipbalm. I initially want to buy Venus and mars Lip detox but haven’t figured out yet what soaps to buy so it wont be a waste to pay shipping charges just for kipbalm,.. Anyweys, I’m replenishing my toiletries and these lippies got my attention.

Blistex Lip Infusion Moisture Splash

Comes in liquid form Have a silver roller tip for application. I tried to dot it on my lips but my lips thirsted for more moisture, I applied generously and it left a shiny bit oily but not heavy feel. I see this is good as lipgloss as well. Good for me since I’m not a fan of matte lipsticks. Its got the basic SPF15 so kudos for that.

Blistex Ultra protection SPF30

I bought this one coz I was so into summer that I think if Im putting higher SPFs on my face and body, I might as well put some on my lips too.. And so what attracted me to this is the SPF30 (Only to find out that Hawaiian tropics and Nivea offers SPF45 to 50.. geez). Nweys, this fell short on moisturizing part too,. Leaves a “matte” finish but velvety feel. This will be good for swimming days wherein you don’t want an oily gloss for your lips coz it will just smear. Or under a matte lipstick, well to keep it matte, or again under a lipgloss so your lips will not be overly greasy. Saying all that I guess It’s a good investment after all.


Will I but again of any of these two? Hmm, still thinking. I wanna try V&M next and kiehls. Burts bee too perhaps..

1 comment:

Crystal said...

V&M has really good reviews. i haven't tried it myself though.