There will be 5 winners... click this link to see how to join,..
Sunday, March 29, 2009
There will be 5 winners... click this link to see how to join,..
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Ingredients: Hydrogenated coconut oil, beeswax, Olive oil, Candelila wax,Cocoa Butter, sweet almond oil, tocopherol acetate, propelene glycol, water, Matricaria extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, calendula officinalis extract, tocopherol.
Verdict: I’d been using this even before had chapped lips. The finish is satiny soft, not oily. Good base for lipsticks. It did heal my chapped lips. Aid the tightness and dryness. In weeks time my lips were back to normal. Effective and really conditions my lips. It claims to restore elasticity iof skin, and I agree to it, a week of religiously using it made my lips baby soft, plumped, not wrinkled and reddish again. Good lipbalm for me
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Another surprising thing is that, it is a local purchase so i was expecting it to be on courier's plastics, but it came in bubble wrap padded envelope like the ones we get from international MMU companies.. pretty neat.. Brightens my boring Friday!.. review to follow…
Minimizes the appearance of UV-induced fine-lines and wrinkles and promotes resilient looking skin.
Concentrated cream texture defends against dryness
Contains Rose Apple Leaf Extract , an antioxidant that prevents the production of free radicals (in vitro test)
Formulated with Light Diffusing Powder to give a brighter look to eye area skin.
Dermatologist and Opthalmologist tested.
Take the recommended amount of cream onto fingertip and smooth around.
NWEYS, It does moisturizes eye area really well, the quest for good eye moisturizer is over!!! So im sure it will live up to its promises of preventing lines (dryness is one culprit of ageing). Plus the fact that its protecting my eye area from UV rays. I was loving it coz it doesn’t make my undereye concelear crease,. It leave a shiny finish without being sticky which I like for no make-up look. It felt lightweight which is good for this scorching hot summer. I didn’t developed milia either. As for minimizing the existing lines, i cannot judge yet coz i've been using it for a month only and not on regular basis coz i tried BB cream this past weeks (review to follow).
ALL NIGHT, ALL DAYAdvanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex works around the clock to keep your eyes looking their best.By Night: Recovery.
· Skin's natural renewal process is boosted to help repair the visible signs of aging.
· Daily irritation is soothed.
· A rich reserve of anti-oxidants and lipids is built to help replenish skin's natural protectants.
By Day: Prevention.
· Neutralizes up to 90% of environmentally-generated free radicals before they can damage skin's appearance.
· Studies show it is this environmental damage—not time—that can cause 80% of the visible signs of aging.
· Boosts and maintains skin's natural production of collagen to help smooth existing lines while helping prevent the appearance of new ones.
· Helps eye makeup glide on.
Night and Day: Hydration.
· Long-proven hyaluronic acid—nature's "moisture magnet"—delivers advanced levels of hydration.
It comes with its own round tip dipper very nice of it coz I think putting it in pump will not let you control the amount it will dispense hence the waste of product. Comes in a jar that’s too cute to look at…
Upon application eye area feels velvety smooth. it doesn’t feel sticky. My tired looking eye area seems hydrated and refreshed. With months of usage dark undereye was minimized, its not totally gone but it lightened significantly. It made my hollowed eye plumped. A little is needed when applying otherwise I get puffy eyes (or eyebags).
It lacks moisture for me though. My concealer and tends to cake but is a very good base for eyeshadow since it leaves velvety smooth feeling. Too early to judge on its anti-wrinkle property but I’ve seen changes but it stopped, not that its not that potent but rather due to my continuous medication for allergy (I’m on zryrtec now and steroid which drastically dries out skin, hair.. ) Good start though, Looks promising. I will continue to observe and see if im purchasing another.. that is if will not be tempted with shishiedo bioperformance or La mer eye concentrate..
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it,
including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim,
and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a
minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or
improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t
have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a
harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well,
there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10)
honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
10 Honest things about me…
1. I am a lotion freak,. I’ve quite a many opened lotions and body oil I use simultaneously. I prefer heavy moisturizers since my skin tends to dry easily. If I use light lotions I tend to layer it with another,. Simply not contented till my skin feels a bit sticky,.. freaky really…
2. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink,. My only vice is shopping!!! Common thing about us girls.. that makes us product junkie too..
3. I don’t drink cold water, it gives me sore throat or worse tonsillitis. I don’t drink sodas too. Ice tea for me (without ice. LOL.. ) …
4. My body clock entails me too sleep for 8 to 10 hours, which I don’t meet on weekdays and so on weekends I hibernate (wake up by 10am, sleep from 1-5:30pm)… ß reason why I cant update my blogg often..
5. Filing is not my forte, my files are a bit messy, their everywhere in my desk, under the desk,. Cant just figure out how to keep them in place nice and tidy,. But I like my room to be neat and clean,. I wont even let my brothers sleep in my room or use my things, just freaks me out,.
6. Im a little OC,. I wash my hands so often that my hands now are sweaty,. I will wash my hands after I clean/swipe-off dust from my table, whenever I hold on my files and folders or money, whenever I feel my hands are sticky already due to sweating. I try to minimize it now by using hand sanitizers and wetwipes.
7. I don’t exercise. I’m too lazy for that. I’d rather watch TV while on bed. I really am a couch potato. Maybe bcoz I sweat a lot just like sis Nikki, I sweat even if im not doing anything,. lucky me though, due to my superbionic metabolism diet is not in my dictionary…
8. I love cheesecake.. It’s the only cake I eat.. I can eat 3 slices in one go,..
9. I only started wearing make-up and be kikay when I was 21YO. Prior that my face is really bare. But I’ve been a lipbalm addict since grade 5 coz my lips gets dry and cracks easily.
10. Music is my passion,.. Rock and Roll is my favorite!!! My favorite vocalist is Sebastian Bach.. If only my father didn’t forbid me from going to Japan with my bandmates, I would have been doing gigs for a living.
I'm passing this on to: anyone who haven't done this yet... i cheated, well i posted quite late so im sure all girls in my blogglist has done this already...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I’m not a believer of whitening lotion, I just bought this because of its SPF.
Hype Glutha –C SPF 25
Verdict: Scent is citrusy, a little sticky but I don’t mind (I’m used to heavy moisturizers), ironically if I depend on this alone to quench my thirsty skin, it just don’t deliver. This is one lotion I use if im using skinfood’s grapeseed body oil. But for those who have relatively normal skin,. This one will do. I usually go out during lunch time and im satisfied with how it protects my skin from darkening.
Both gets 3.5, well they protect skin fron the sun but doesn’t whiten as it claims,…
Verdict: First I used it as instructed, wet your skin then rub,. But I find it too harsh its like rubbing sand on my skin, its very coarse, it hurts my skin. One time I saw I tiny scratch on my shoulder. My skin tends to get really red after using it. Then I’ve read a suggestion that you can use it while your body is soaped meaning use your favorite soap, don’t rinse just yet, scrub your body with the milk spa,. This is less harsh for me. My skin still gets red but im not at least experiencing tiny cuts or scratch. After rinsing it does leave skin silky smooth, As for the whitening I haven’t seen any effect but im glad that it keep up to its promise of a baby smooth skin.
All in all my experience is not that fulfilling, perhaps I can find a better scrub that will deliver same result but is less coarse or harsh for my skin..