Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Blusche brushes arrived!


I joined the pre-buy of Blusche brushes and was expecting to get it around April, but to my surprise I received the package yesterday (March 20). Perhaps bcoz I paid In full as oppose to 50% DP. So I didn’t have to go thru notice of settling the balance-depositing-informing Blusche deposit is made-Blusche confirming payment received cycle…

Another surprising thing is that, it is a local purchase so i was expecting it to be on courier's plastics, but it came in bubble wrap padded envelope like the ones we get from international MMU companies.. pretty neat.. Brightens my boring Friday!.. review to follow…


3 comments:

Ida said...

hi :) parang magka mukha sila ng edm foptic brush. will follow your blog and add to my blog list ha :)

shatzlaine said...

lahat ng brushes nila same,. bka iisa supplier nila.. i'll follow your blog too

Unknown said...

hi i wonder where did u bought the brushes? :) wanna try it! :D