Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dual-Function Lotions

It’s summer time,. The time of year that SPF is really necessary without being an oil stick. I have few opened bottles of SPF lotions that im using alternately.. The two I’m presenting promises a whiter skin and protect it from UV rays..

I’m not a believer of whitening lotion, I just bought this because of its SPF.


Hype Glutha –C SPF 25
Claims:


Verdict: Scent is citrusy, a little sticky but I don’t mind (I’m used to heavy moisturizers), ironically if I depend on this alone to quench my thirsty skin, it just don’t deliver. This is one lotion I use if im using skinfood’s grapeseed body oil. But for those who have relatively normal skin,. This one will do. I usually go out during lunch time and im satisfied with how it protects my skin from darkening.

Rate: 3.5/5


SkinWhite Hand&Body Lotion SPF20


Claims:

Verdict: Scent reminds me of Jergens Original, that cherry-sweet scent. I like the scent better than Hype. Spreads on like Hype but I find this cooler on skin. Still a little sticky on skin but still short on moisturizing for me again I bet others will find this good enough.

Rate: 3.5/5

Both gets 3.5, well they protect skin fron the sun but doesn’t whiten as it claims,…