Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The body shop cocoa lip butter

(Encircled)

While enduring my chapped lips, I researched and got across some writings that lip products with petroleum will only worsen chapped lip. I looked at my 10 (yes ten) lipbalms majority of which have petroleum as ingredient. And so I went for my TBS cocoa lip butter

Ingredients: Hydrogenated coconut oil, beeswax, Olive oil, Candelila wax,Cocoa Butter, sweet almond oil, tocopherol acetate, propelene glycol, water, Matricaria extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, calendula officinalis extract, tocopherol.

Verdict: I’d been using this even before had chapped lips. The finish is satiny soft, not oily. Good base for lipsticks. It did heal my chapped lips. Aid the tightness and dryness. In weeks time my lips were back to normal. Effective and really conditions my lips. It claims to restore elasticity iof skin, and I agree to it, a week of religiously using it made my lips baby soft, plumped, not wrinkled and reddish again. Good lipbalm for me

Rate: 5/5







No comments: