Saturday, March 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Given by Sis Soapaholic .


The requirement:

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it,
including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim,
and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a
minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or
improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t
have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a
harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well,
there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10)
honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 Honest things about me…

1. I am a lotion freak,. I’ve quite a many opened lotions and body oil I use simultaneously. I prefer heavy moisturizers since my skin tends to dry easily. If I use light lotions I tend to layer it with another,. Simply not contented till my skin feels a bit sticky,.. freaky really…

2. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink,. My only vice is shopping!!! Common thing about us girls.. that makes us product junkie too..

3. I don’t drink cold water, it gives me sore throat or worse tonsillitis. I don’t drink sodas too. Ice tea for me (without ice. LOL.. ) …

4. My body clock entails me too sleep for 8 to 10 hours, which I don’t meet on weekdays and so on weekends I hibernate (wake up by 10am, sleep from 1-5:30pm)… ß reason why I cant update my blogg often..

5. Filing is not my forte, my files are a bit messy, their everywhere in my desk, under the desk,. Cant just figure out how to keep them in place nice and tidy,. But I like my room to be neat and clean,. I wont even let my brothers sleep in my room or use my things, just freaks me out,.

6. Im a little OC,. I wash my hands so often that my hands now are sweaty,. I will wash my hands after I clean/swipe-off dust from my table, whenever I hold on my files and folders or money, whenever I feel my hands are sticky already due to sweating. I try to minimize it now by using hand sanitizers and wetwipes.

7. I don’t exercise. I’m too lazy for that. I’d rather watch TV while on bed. I really am a couch potato. Maybe bcoz I sweat a lot just like sis Nikki, I sweat even if im not doing anything,. lucky me though, due to my superbionic metabolism diet is not in my dictionary…

8. I love cheesecake.. It’s the only cake I eat.. I can eat 3 slices in one go,..

9. I only started wearing make-up and be kikay when I was 21YO. Prior that my face is really bare. But I’ve been a lipbalm addict since grade 5 coz my lips gets dry and cracks easily.

10. Music is my passion,.. Rock and Roll is my favorite!!! My favorite vocalist is Sebastian Bach.. If only my father didn’t forbid me from going to Japan with my bandmates, I would have been doing gigs for a living.




I'm passing this on to: anyone who haven't done this yet... i cheated, well i posted quite late so im sure all girls in my blogglist has done this already...


ciao..





No comments: