Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lettuce & Cucumber Water Essence Mask Sheet

Lettuce & Cucumber Water Essence Mask Sheet





Claim:




Verdict:

Leaves a richer texture than the water drop essence. When I used this mask I just put it right on to my face,. When I pulled it off I was horrified to see embossed line on my entire face. When I checked the mask it has a flat surface and a a criss-cross surface. The package didn’t mentioned it. I’ve used other masks and both surface was flat. There’s this one that’s similar to it, having smooth and rough surface but it did mention on the direction to look for the flat one.. So better check the mask always to be safe. My skin did went back to normal look by morning.

The price again is steep P280 per sheet,. It’s worth a try but not as impressive as other masks though. I think I should have heeded on other variant since I do think this lettuce-cucumber line is for normal skin range. For teenagers I’ll say..


Rate: 3/5




No comments: