Sunday, October 5, 2008

I cut my hair!

The shortest hair sported since 1996!,. .. Gee.. I miss my long hair,. But they grow fast,. I originally wanted a cut like that of Angelica Panganiban but the stylist says im so thin to sport that hair, and that I need to fill my cheeks with more fats to make that look good on me,।


I forgot to take a pic of my hair post hair cut, but I think its longer than this:


Moi,


rare view..



O, well,. I think im liking the new do nweys..




Face:

Pure Anada

BareEscentuals Well rested

I put on one layer of Pure Anada in Arctic Alabaster and swiped some Bare Escentuals Well Rested for a natural look.



Face:

Pure Anada

Bare Escentuals Well rested

Pure Anada Emma rose

Maybeline Pureshine 3D collagen 326(red)



Coverage is buildable without being cakey. Pure anada has light smooth finish that lasts the whole day of work,. Stayed fresh even without touching up.

No comments: