Saturday, December 13, 2008

Earthen Glow Minerals

I received my samples and road-tested them right away..



See how neatly they pack their samples, I comes in a mesh bag॥





I’m loving their foundations.. The youth Glow is perfect for outdoor activities since it gives a very natural finish (no make-up look) skin just seems to be rally glowing,. The cover me foundation I say is perfect for office, since this gives heavier coverage and tends to give that made-up, creamy, polished look.. just perfect in making you presentable in meeting clients..

OMG I was planning to buy FS of AL foundie, but am now lemming for EG foundries….

The finishing powder lends a shiny finish due to tiny shimmer (not sparkles) , while the soft focus givers the porcelain finish.. while the HD Pro. (whicj I haven’t used yet) says have oil control power, gives a glass-like, poreless, soft focus finish (nice on the ears, huh..),..

Blushes are pigmented. Staying power is more than average, say a good 5-7 hours… You will need to re-apply if you still have night activities…

Eye shadows are pigmented and last long enough (I never retouch my ES anyweys..)

Too bad i was on MIA when they had their BOGO sale on all items (what’s running now is a BOGO sale on eye shadows only).. But next time they conduct this, im so getting myself their foundations and finpows..





No comments: