DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
I so want Shu Uemura cleansing oil, but got interested with DHC oil when I read this:
DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil will gently strip away the toughest of make-up and excess oils in your skin while removing dirt and impurities from your pores.
This particular product is one of DHC's best selling items in 2007. It is immensely popular with Japanese women, many of whom swear that its make-up removal capabilities are second to none!
One of the secrets to this product's cleansing power is the combination of natural components such as Virgin Olive Oil, Rosemary extract, Licorice extract, and Vitamin E as part of its formula. The combination of these ingredients makes for an effective make-up remover and also general skin cleanser.
Directions of Use
As a Cleanser
1. Make sure your hands and face are dry, then apply approximately 2 presses worth of Deep Cleansing Oil into the palm of your hand.
2. Lightly rub your hands together to evenly spread the oil, then lightly apply the oil to your face.
3. Gently massage the oil into your skin using upward circular motions where possible, for approximately 1 minute, then thoroughly rinse your face with luke-warm water.
Note: Massaging the oil in a heavy-handed manner, for a long time (longer than one minute), using with wet hands or face may result in lessened effects of the Deep Cleansing Oil.
As a Make-up Remover
1. Apply a small amount to a cotton puff or appropriate make-up removal cloth.
2. Gently but firmly wipe away your make-up, taking care not to rub or be too firm. Use long fluid motions, going over the same area as required.
3. To remove mascara, you may find it useful to use the cotton pad in conjunction with a cotton bud with some of the Deep Cleansing Oil applied to it. Place the cotton pad beneath your lashes and starting at the base of your eyelashes, wipe the mascara off gently.
4. Thoroughly rinse your face with luke-warm water.
To help treat blackheads and the build-up of impurities
1. After having completed the make-up removal stage (if applicable), place a warm towel over your face for approximately a minute or so. This will open up your pores and allow the Deep Cleansing Oil to more effectively clear out your pores.
2. Follow the steps to using this product as a Cleanser to reduce and prevent blackheads from forming.