Friday, May 1, 2009

JOPPA: Free Shipping


I was reading GT MMU thread and noticed that the discussion was about Joppa's Mystery Grab Bag.. I wasn't interested since Joppa gives stiff shipping rates to Philippines,. So when I asked one how much was the shipping sis musicalfan answered that it was for FREE!!! I got elated that I immediately grabed one myself,. Great find.. here's the mechanics:

Please answer the questions in the drop down boxes and we will put together a special grab bag of some of our clearance.overstock items based on your answers. (No special requests allowed)

This grab bag is valued at over $40 and will include items suitable for your skin type. This bag contains a mix of lips, eye shadows, blush and foundation and may even include some skin care items. These grab bags are sold as is, no returns or exchanges.

and the promo:

Be the first to try our NEW our New "Lip Twists"... "Melon Crush" and "Bare". These tinted Lip Balms are a great way to nourish your lips while adding a hint of color. Yours FREE with any purchase $30 or more.

Plus FREE First Class Shipping Worldwide.



I even see in my checkout cart: free shipping (including Philippines),. nice huh, special mentioned..

So grab your loot bag now..

4 comments:

mszcheysser said...

Ooh. I should try it out :)

Free Shipping? Can't be that.

Following your blog! Whee.

Ida said...

nice! please post what you get when the grab bag arrives, ha? :) i'm really tempted to get this but what's stopping me is i can't use their foundie as it makes me itch.

shatzlaine said...

* mszcheysserm thanks, will follow yours too,.. Joppa has got nice foundie, yah grab one yours..

* Ida, say, sell the foundie then the rest of the loot is yours, hehe.. BI mode..

AskMeWhats said...

Joppa does make great foundation :) I like them til I got a bit fairer due to the weather so it's a bit (tiny bit) dark on me :) But yeah, nice coverage..free first class shipping INCLUDING Philippines is great great news! :) Thanks for sharing