Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nuetrogena Deep Cleansing Scrub & Nuetrogena Whiteneing facial wash


These cold days really takes toll on my skin My skin as showing minimal flakes on side of mouth and chin (thanks to La mer, otherwise my whole face is peeling by now) It got aggregated when I tried using Nutrogena Heleoplex. So I decided I needed a milder cleanser. Cyleina Black pearl soap is a little drying on my skin now. Good thing is I always have Neutrogena cleansers as back-up. They’ve always been my savior on my troubled skin. Whenever my skin is breaking out, getting oilier that usual or I’m having allergies, I turn to these.



Claims:





Verdict: I use this in the morning since its so gentle and that I think I don’t need thorough cleansing in the morning. Love the creamy cleanser.. leaves my skin soft and hydrated.. I don’t see the whitening effect, perhaps what it targets is dark spots. But my skin looks refreshed and doesn’t feel tight after cleansing


Rate: 4/5




Claims:



Verdict: I use at night, it really remove the grimes. Leaves skin feeling clean but not raw from over scrubbing. Leaves a slippery film on skin,. Mild enough for everyday use


Verdict: 5/5


Overall: With this tandem of cleanser, my skin cleared out. Not as dry, doesn’t feel tight. And most of all my rashes’ gone.. really my HG product,..


Will I buy again: Yes, as emergency cleansers,. I will still use cyleina Black pearl on normal skin mode coz my skin might get immune with them and wont take effect anymore when an emergency arise (yah, right,. I’m simply addicted still to cyleina soaps..)



No comments: