Saturday, January 24, 2009

Head and Shoulder


Remember I posted about Ricky Reyes’s Hair Energizing Complex which claims to aid falling hair dilemma? Guess what it did helped, I see less hair strands in bathroom floor, but the problem is, it made my scald dry and really itchy. So I needed to stop (I was just half way of the bottle). Im a little sad coz I really think that the product is promising and yet its not for me,. So another problem to deal with is get rid of the dandruff. I resorted to head and shoulders. A week after using it my scalp is back to normal. No more dandruff. But im seeing more hair strands in the floor again. So the quest is still on..



2 comments:

Tish said...

Try using L'Oreal Elseve Anti-Breakage hair care line, the one in the yellow bottle. This reduced my hairfall to about 95-98%. It also left my hair softer and silkier. You can also use Pregroe hair care line (my mom loves this).

shatzlaine said...

yah I've tried it but didbt used it religeously,.. I love the elseve line too, I never went back to pantene,.. Im using the straightening line, soon perhaps i'll try this again,..