Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hooray for Bare Escentuasl!

Im such a magazine junkie.. and my fav is the beauty awards (perhaps I should make a compilation one day of 2008 beauty awards from cosmopolitan, metro and preview).. nweys,. On the cover now is the lovely Heart Evangelista



I immediately opened on beauty award section, As I look at the make-up section,। I smiled॥



There is our first love MMU,.. Bare Escentual!!! Im not just sure who’s CP# is that.. unless sis Klodster changed her number without updating her multiply site..



Also from the make up tool, I saw a familiar baby,.. Alison Raffaele Brush .. Alison Raffaele by the way is Mineral Make-up Line too.. commercialized like Laura Mercier and Youngblood.. doesn’t it look like EDM long handled kabuki **wink** . Only far more expensive.. sells at.. drum rolls.. Php2,495… whew..






No comments: