Thursday, February 18, 2010

Clinique Super City Block SPF40


I’ve tried VMV sunblock and I find it really good and effective but the kikay blogger me of course must venture to other products. So I checked Clinique and found this.

Claim: (Click to enlarge)

Verdict:

The boosted level of anti-oxidant takes this to the next level. I can use this even without moisturizer prior and my skin won’t get dry. Slips on skin easily and really gets easily absorbed. And finally, a sunblock that is safe for use around the eyes, so no need for separate sunblock for face and eye area. It looks like tinted moisturizer coz of the color but it leaves a sheer dewy feel. Plus it’s a good base for make-up, my make-up didn’t cake.

I didn’t develop millias or bumps, no sting or redness of course its Clinique one of the best hypo-allergenic product out there.

Priced at P1,450. If you have oily skin, this will serve as moisturizer and sunblock in one. This can replace my VMV(for face) and Shiseido (for eye area) tandem, it will save me money.

Rate:

5/5


No comments: