Saturday, July 18, 2009

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser


Long name huh!.

Claims:

Deliciously refreshing foam gently yet thoroughly cleans and rebalances skin.Splashes away with no soapy film, no trace of impurities.

BALANCE FOR NORMAL/COMBINATION SKIN
-Lightly hydrates and conditions as it cleanses.
-Gently manages oily zones while soothing dry areas.
-Leaves skin feeling renewed, comfortable, healthy.

CONDITIONING EXTRACTS
-White Water Lily -
cant find its beauty attributes web says it used as sedative and
aphrodisiac/anaphrodisiac
-Senega - cant find beauty uses too,. web says it for diuretic and expectorant
-Barberry - edible, and rich in vitamin C (at last! something that's in beauty dictionary)


Verdict:

Another so-so cleanser for me. Smell reminds me of Ponds only it doesn't give me bumps, redness and pimps (still can't use Ponds, dunno why). Well I've been using it before (prior quiting pills) during the phase when my skin was on dry side so I didn't really appreciate it since this is for normal to combination skin (on the oily side), it leaves my skin feeling a little tight (but fragrant!). It does leave skin matte and squiky clean though.

And with those two ingredient with unknown beauty value I dont think I will purchase this cleaser unless someone will give me its beauty essence.



5 comments:

noone said...

great review!! :)

Nikki and Amy said...

Great blog! Like how you talked about the product! Glad to know how this cleanser actually works! Well, it'd be cool if you checked my blog out: www.nikolemylifemystyle.blogspot.com
Hope you join!

shatzlaine said...

*thanks Pop champagne you've got a nice blogg too..

*Nikole - thanks for dropping by,. checked your blogg already!

AskMeWhats said...

I have never used any EL skincare! thanks for this review!

Funkiimonkee said...

Thanks for the review:) Have you tried Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser? Its great!