Saturday, December 26, 2009

Belated Merry Christmas Everyone!

Time for gift giving and receiving again! Despite trying times I tried so hard to enjoy Christmas (I might share it here once everything is fine).

Just wanna share my favorite amongst the gifts I received well bcoz they're blogg related.

Addition to my collections:

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume
Not a fan of this perfume before. When I smell this on others, it smells like grass for me. I guess it depends on each body chemistry coz when i wore it, i smell subtly sweet and fresh. I surprisingly liked it. Good as summer scent coz of its lightness and no-musky feel. Sadly it doesn't last long on me.

Re-usable bags (foldable bags)

I love these bags. I always have on on my bag for shopping use, or whenever I'm bringing extra things coz i don't like stuffing my shoulder/carry bags like they're gonna pop already. Also I do this to balance the weight on both shoulders. Putting it on one side only gives me the worst back/shoulder/nape pain.

XOXO Hobo bags

My first XOXO. Nice for mall outs coz its smaller than my usual bags.

Human Heart and Nature Shampoo and Conditioner

I already have some of of HHN Line, so this is a nice gift for me.

Balenciaga Bag

My gift to myself!

So there, hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas too!

No comments: