Sunday, March 28, 2010

Major Haul

The bag addict me ended the first quarter of the 2010 with big smile on my face.

The bags I'm lemming (and got them!)....



A Lacoste beach bag


Love that it's sooo spacious! I can stuff 3-4 days volume of clothes.



Another Lacoste bag, errr, Im not good in names, I just remember the look and style..

There's two version of this, the clip on and zippy.. chose the clip on, I think it's got more attitude..



LV speedy 30.. Speedy 25 i think is small for me while the 35 is big already,. been lemming for this for so long, finally bought it..



and a whilshire boulevard in rose pop


Ladies, haven't been updating my site this 2010, see the PC where I store all the pics for blogg review is usually down,. Im lazy to repeat their photoshoot. Anyweys, this past weeks was crazy busy too. Finalizing our bazaar which by the way didn't turn quit nice. See there's this one person who reserved 4 boots for her to rent. On the day of the ingress she kept texting that her SAs are on their wat and that they were stuck in traffic. Then, a no show! We suspect one person who did it. By her wordings on text, etc., anyweys, Karma to the bitch! Seriously, what she did was so bad! We mean business here and we dont mess with others.. Some people just play real dirty!

To add up spice of work-bazaar closing duties, i go to the hospital. My uncle was sick,. I was crying for like two days. I haven't got a good sleep for 3 nights either. I was like a walking zombie at work,. will do my work, what's been told to do,. and that's it. Co-workers will come up to me and say my eyes are so swollen,. But praise God he recovered! I prayed hard for a miracle and He gave it! Still get teary eyed when I remember that. Two lessons I got from this, It is your family who will be there for you when things go soooo bad,. Not your so-called friends who's only there with you in times of socializing! Another thing, know the person really well, they may be good, jolly, bubbly on the facade, but evil lies beneath,.

So there,. I've got four more bag lemmings,. a longchamp, another lacoste (as usual i dont know the name), a neverfull and a hampstead. Not in a hurry to get all of them coz that will burn my wallet. but I know I'll get them...

tata for now!,.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! nice haul ^_^